Katie,
OMG!! I can't believe you put this blog together! I freaking LOVE it! I will be sure to give you all weekly updates, even the hot mess news. Please reply to this as much as possible (maybe weekly or bi-weekly) so we can make this fun.
This week we had another doctor's appointment. They weighed me, which is always the funnest part of the appointments (do you detect sarcasim?). I've gained 4 lbs. so far since my very first visit. According the the nurse/doctor, I'm right on pace. We got to hear the heartbeat which was so great. The nurse didn't have any problems getting the heart rate. It's a fast lil bugger..160 beats!! I asked her if there was any correlation with the heart beat and sex of the baby and she said it's a myth. :( Next month we have to have all of that genetics testing ie) downs... I will find out the sex of the baby in October (second week in Oct.). All and all things are going well now. No more sickness thank the f-ing Lord!
The ups and downs of a one Mrs. Beth Vagitex's journey through mother hood. Or as us kinfolk like to call it "Serious Baby Mama Drama."
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment